Account Executive – Inside Sales
|April 17, 2013 - June 28, 2013|
|Benefits:||Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid vacation and holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||360training is a market leading provider of compliance and workforce e-Learning solutions. 360training services over 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. |
At 360training we are committed to upholding the following core values:
Passion | Accountability | Integrity | Respect
We are currently seeking an Account Manager- Food & Bev for our Sales department.This is a full time position with a complete benefits package upon hire. The position offers a base salary as well as sales commissions and bonuses.
|Duties:||• Present, demonstrate and sell our Web-based training and compliance offerings to prospective clients in a geographic territory|
• Lead Generation: Leads will be generated through sales and marketing campaigns and through AE led cold calls
• Initial Prospect Contact: Contacting prospects and leads to determine compliance and training needs, interest level, technical readiness and budget availability
• Sales Process Management: Managing the movement of the prospect through the steps of the sales process. Accurately identifying where the prospect is in the sales process and accurately forecasting when the sale will close
• Proposal Process: Identifying prospect needs and developing proposals, including assisting with the development of major business terms
• Contract Preparation and Negotiation / Closing the Deal: Submitting a contract to the prospect, facilitating the contract negotiation process, eliminating obstacles to purchase, closing the sale
• Reporting & Forecasting: Keeping management abreast of developments in major accounts. Accurately forecasting sales projections and the value of deals
|Qualifications:||• Sales Hunter interested in developing and managing a new sales territory. |
• Strong telephone prospecting and consultative solution selling skills.
• Familiarity with e-Learning and Web-based training solutions helpful, but more importantly the ideal candidate will be technologically savvy. Must be adept at demonstrating and selling intangible and technology-based solutions.
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales quotas in a Business to Business market
• Strong need identification and problem solving skills
• Excellent relationship building / managing skills
• Experience managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience selling to multiple decision makers at the director to senior executive level
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools (i.e. – Salesforce.com)
• Knowledge of the eLearning industry and/or enterprise software sales preferred
• Practical knowledge/work experience in any one of the following industries is a plus: Food & Beverage, Power & Utilities, Workplace Safety, and Ethics & Compliance.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.